1. The 21st International Harp Contest in Israel will be held between the dates: 4 – 14 October 2021.
2. The Contest is open to harpists of all nationalities, who have not passed their 36th birthday by 04 October 2021.
3. Participation will be limited to 36 contestants.
4. A maximum of 18 will pass to the Second Stage.
6 contestants will pass to the Semi-Final Stage.
3 will pass to the Final Stage.
5. A special Music Committee will screen all applications.
6. The Music Committee must approve all Free Choices in the repertoire.
7. All performances will be open to the public.
8. The entire Repertoire must be performed from memory except for the new commissioned Israeli piece in Stage I and the chamber music in Stage III.
9. The Contest provides Bed & breakfast and lodging for each contestant who is actively participating in the Contest.
10. Travel expenses and private harp transportation, to and from Israel, will be covered by participants.
11. Lyon & Healy and Salvi harps will be available to contestants for practice and performances.
12. The Jury is authorized to award all prizes.
13. Candidates are requested to send their applications, by registered airmail, postmarked no later than 01 May, 2021 to:
The International Harp Contest in Israel, 16 Hanaziv Street, 6701806 Tel Aviv, Israel.
Subject to Change
For more information:
The International Harp Contest in Israel
16 Hanaziv Street, Tel Aviv 6701806, Israel
Tel 972-3-6041808 Fax 972-3-6041688