- The 18th International Harp Contest in Israel will be held 22 November – 6 December, 2012.
- The Contest is open to harpists of all nationalities, who have not passed their 35th birthday by 22 November, 2012.
- Participation will be limited to 36 contestants.
- A maximum of 18 will pass to Stage II. 6 contestants will pass to the Semi-Final Stage. 3 will pass to the Final Stage.
- All applications will be screened and all free choice repertoire must be approved by the Music Committee.
- The Contest provides half board and lodging for each contestant who is actively participating in the Contest.
- Travel expenses and private harp transportation, to and from Israel, will be covered by participants.
- Lyon & Healy and Salvi harps will be available to contestants for practice and performance.
- All repertoire must be performed from memory except Avni in Stage I and Schafer and Britten in Stage III.
- Application form will be available on the Contest website from 1 January, 2012. Candidates are requested to send their application, by registered airmail, postmarked no later than May 1, 2012 to: The International Harp Contest in Israel, 16 Hanaziv Street, 67018 Tel Aviv, Israel.
Subject to change