- The 19th International Harp Contest in Israel will be held between the dates:
19 November – 3 December 2015. The Opening Concert will be held on November 19th 2015.
- The Contest is open to harpists of all nationalities, who have not passed their 35th birthday by 19 November, 2015.
- Participation will be limited to 36 contestants.
- A maximum of 18 will pass to the 2nd Stage. 6 contestants will pass to the Semi-Final Stage. 3 will pass to the Final Stage.
- All applications will be screened and all free choices in the repertoire must be approved by the Music Committee.
- All performances will be open to the public.
- The entire repertoire must be performed by memory except of the new Israeli piece in Stage I and the chamber music recital in Stage III.
- The Contest provides Bed & breakfast and lodging for each contestant who is actively participating in the Contest.
- Travel expenses and private harp transportation, to and from Israel, will be covered by participants.
- Lyon & Healy and Salvi harps will be available to contestants for practice and performance.
- The Jury is authorized to award all prizes.
- Candidates are requested to send their application, by registered airmail, postmarked no later than June 1st, 2015 to: The International Harp Contest in Israel, 16 HaNaziv Street, 6701806 Tel Aviv, Israel.
Subject to Change