Harpists of all nationalities, who are not more than 36 years of age by October 04, 2021, are welcome to apply to participate in the 21st International Harp Contest in Israel.
The Music Committee of the International Harp Contest in Israel will scan and select participants based on the information submitted in the applications.
How to apply:
All applicants must complete the Official Application Form and send it, with all relevant material and documents:
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. By registered mail postmarked no later than May 01, 2021 to:
International Harp Contest in Israel
16 Hanaziv Street
6701806 Tel Aviv, Israel
Applicants are asked to provide the following material:
- The completed Official Application Form found on our website
2. A photocopy of your valid passport or a certified copy of your birth certificate giving proof of age
3. Three letters of recommendation from important musical personalities who are familiar with your talent and level of performance. One of these letters must be from your most recent harp teacher who specifically recommends you as a contestant in the 21st International Harp Contest in Israel
4. A personal biography that outlines your general and musical education.
5. A list of your musical achievements including academic degrees, prizes, honors and important performances. Please include copies of diplomas, awards and concert programs.
6. Please send a link to YouTube with one piece from Stage I or II of the Requested Repertoire of the 21st International Harp Contest in Israel.
7. Two different recent colored photographs suitable for publication. Please send this high-quality photograph by electronic mail in JPG format
8. Please send a detailed list of your full chosen repertoire for all stages, as well as a copy of your Free Choice piece chosen in stage II to be scanned by the Music Committee.
9. Please send a non-refundable Registration Fee of $400.00 US dollars. The Registration Fee will be refunded only to applicants who will not be accepted as Contestants in the 21th Contest.
Details for Bank Transfer:
The Harp & Zamir Society
Bank Leumi L'Israel (10)
Tochnit Lamed Branch (631)
Account no. 17590/87
- Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- Contestants will be hosted by the Contest in a hotel – single room on Bed & Breakfast Basis – for the duration + one day of their active participation in the Contest.
- English is the official language of the Contest. All material submitted with your application must be in English or have an attached translation to English.
- None of the submitted material will be returned. Please make copies for yourself.
- The Rules and Regulations for the 21st International Harp Contest in Israel will be posted on the website shortly. Applicants are required to review these Rules and Regulations before signing their Application Form. Upon signing the Application Form, every applicant agrees to obey to the “Rules and Regulations” governing the Contest and to accept, without appeal, all decisions of the International Jury.
Subject to Change