Terms and Conditions
- The 20th International Harp Contest in Israel will be held between the dates:
15 – 25 October 2018.
- The Contest is open to harpists of all nationalities, who have not passed their 36th birthday by 15 October 2018.
- Participation will be limited to 36 contestants.
- A maximum of 18 will pass to the 2nd Stage.
6 contestants will pass to the Semi-Final Stage.
3 will pass to the Final Stage.
- All applications will be screened.
- All free choices in the repertoire must be approved by the Music Committee.
- All performances will be open to the public.
- The entire Repertoire must be performed from memory except for the new commissioned Israeli piece in Stage I.
- The Contest provides Bed & breakfast and lodging for each contestant who is actively participating in the Contest.
- Travel expenses and private harp transportation, to and from Israel, will be covered by participants.
- Lyon & Healy and Salvi harps will be available to contestants for practice and performances.
- The Jury is authorized to award all prizes.
- Candidates are requested to send their applications, by registered airmail, postmarked no later than April 1st, 2018 to:
The International Harp Contest in Israel, 16 HaNaziv Street, 6701806 Tel Aviv, Israel.
Subject to Change